OUR REGATHERING AT MVC Working Together to Stay Healthy
Our desire to get back together, in a physical way, has been the longing of so many of us. We want to make this happen as quickly and effectively as possible so we can give everyone who plans to return right away a good but safe experience. Near the end of May, the Governor lifted the restrictions for churches limiting them to ten people and gave guidelines for houses of worship. These are only guidelines and not law or mandates. We believe there is much wisdom in these guidelines and used them as a starting point for a plan to reopen. We believe this plan is in the best interest of our people, for their spiritual, physical, as well as emotional health.
What are we doing?
- We will be offering TWO services
- 9:30AM service: masks will be required throughout the entire morning
- 11AM service: masks are required when moving but optional once you reach your seat
- The first Sunday of each month we will have one mask only service at 9:30AM
- Our children’s wing will be opened during our first service
- We will not pass an offering plate
- We have pre-packaged communion
- We will have a “contact free” check in and greeting time
- We are practicing social distancing
- We require masks
- We frequently clean and sanitize the building according to the CDC guidelines
- We have hand-sanitizing stations placed throughout the building
- We have a real time cleaning team
What can you do?
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online!
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests
- Please do not wander to another gathering location in the building
- Partner with us in serving at one of our services!
Frequently Asked Questions
We've been waiting to see you
Space to worship safely
Room 101 & 102
• Are showing any flu-like symptoms
• Have had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days
• Have had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
• Have any medical reason that you believe you shouldn’t be around others