What are we doing?
- 9:30AM service: Masks are optional
- Our children’s wing will be opened where masks are optional
- We will not pass an offering plate
- We have pre-packaged communion
- We frequently clean and sanitize the building
- We have hand-sanitizing stations placed throughout the building
- We have a real time cleaning team
What can you do?
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online!
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests
- Please do not wander to another gathering location in the building
- Partner with us in serving at one of our services!
Frequently Asked Questions
• Are showing any flu-like symptoms
• Have had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days
• Have had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
• Have any medical reason that you believe you shouldn’t be around others